Date: August 12, 2015
If your job calls for a stormwater management system, look to The Concrete Store for an expansive selection of systems from Lane Pipe products and Hancor, both are considered the nation’s best and largest suppliers of stormwater pipe. Here is a quick review of some items available.
Available by Hancor:
- AASHTO Single Wall HDPE Pipe (in stock) is a popular product used in all types of markets and applications such as culverts, cross drains, ponds, golf courses, sport playing fields and terracing. HDPE pipe is available in plain, perforated, and perforated wrap styles and in 3” – 24” diameters. Fittings and split couplers are also in stock to complete the formation. Fittings conform to AASHTO M252 or AASHTO M294.
- Nyloplast Drain Basins are the most cost-effective drainage structures that are custom built for each situation. These products are actually more corrosion resistant than precast basins and faster to install.
- Inline Drains, different grate options, and manholes are also available.
Available by Lane Enterprises:
- A whole range of Double Wall Corrugated HDPE Pipe sizes from 6”- 36”.
- Any other Lane pipe products such as Aluminized Steel, Spiral Rib, Seal Tight, and Asphalt Coated can all be special ordered and delivered to your job site within a week.
Remember, all in stock items and accessories can be delivered within 24 hours and we can have non-stock items delivered almost as fast. Look to the experts at The Concrete Store for help ordering all your site preparation materials and getting them delivered to your jobsite.
The Concrete Store has a wide selection of AASHTO Single Wall HDPE Pipe and Double Wall Corrugated HDPE Pipe.